Research Communications Clinic
Scholarly articles and conference papers play just one part of today’s complex research ecosystem. From grooming early career researchers to improving organizational systems, we provide you with a neutral, external perspective to help you achieve your goals. Our external vantage point allows us, in partnership, to rise above internal politics and organizational issues. With literally decades of experience working with researchers around the globe, we provide you with a unique perspective about the complex landscape researchers must navigate today.
- Building and managing your research group
- Navigating the process of working with editorial teams (articles, conference papers, abstracts, and other outputs)
- Traversing your academic career
- Projecting a professional presence in various settings, for different kinds of audiences
- Demystifying and mastering scholarly publishing and ranking mechanisms
- Defining and developing your research showcase
Research Group: Building & Managing, Showcasing
International Event: Editorial
Customized Doctoral, Postdoctoral, & Researcher Support
Czech Technical University in Prague; University of Chemistry and Technology, Prague; Institute of Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry, Czech Academy of Sciences (IOCB)
Instruction, curriculum development, course support (Moodle), individual consultations (presenting, writing/editorial, career development). See SELECTED ENGLISH EDITORIAL PROJECTS.
International Event: 100%
16th IFLA (International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions) ILDS conference, Prague 2019
Program development and implementation, website, backend management (including payments, organization of grant applications).